Safety & Risk Management
Safety Management underpins our culture, practices and training. We take a realistic, practical and legal approach to safety.
Failure to manage safety can result in criminal prosecution against event organisers.
It is vital that you choose a company who will ensure your event runs smoothly and that you do not become responsible for poor safety practices. We appreciate this and understand that prudent safety management is vital to the management of events. As such we have:
- Annual independant Health and Safety Audits of site, warehouse and office practices
- Full staff inductions for all new staff relating to general tasks
- Method Statements and Risk Assesments for both general and specific practices
Most of all, our senior staff all have an instinctive commitment to ensuring that everything we do is safe.
Health and Safety has a bad reputation as a limiting factor that prevents things from getting done, and it is sometimes used by some as an excuse for not doing a job properly.
We believe that this need not be the case. Health and Safety Statue in the UK is reasonable and focuses on practical safety and taking reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the public. To be able to deliver challenging solutions you need the right team of people. We are that team.
Do you want to hang a car from a roof? Do a performance 10m in the air? Dance over a swimming pool? Safely move hundreds of guests down a slippery slope? These are all things that some might say are not safe. With the correct design, consultation of qualified engineers and professional management, all of these can be done. In fact, we have done every one of these with total success.
The key elements of our safety management offering include:
- Our Special Projects Team have general skill sets in marketing strategy, event design, engineering and management, meaning they know what can be done and how
- Use of qualified consultants including structural engineers, electrical engineers and mechanical engineers
- 360 degree consultation - by bouncing ideas around our wider team, we get the benefit of experience from different perspectives
- Design and communication - we believe it is key that all stakeholders are provided with full details of what we are doing and how it will be done, so that we may manage their expectations. This includes drawings, designs, risk assessments and license applications.